A New World Order

Over the years, I've shared bits and pieces of things that fascinate me through ancient technologies like print articles, old technologies like e-mail and newsgroups (remember rec.models.scale?), and more recent, but still mature technologies like Facebook and web forums.

Recently, Photobucket turned the world of those web forum communities upside down by blocking 3rd party sharing of images.   Around the same time, certain of my kinfolk asked if my serial e-mail posts on building a model airplane served the function of blogging, and I realized that they did.   I believe she (ahem..., I mean, that kin person) may have been prodding me to get with the times, or at least a little closer to them


So,if what I was doing was already a blog of sorts, and I needed web space for sharing images, I might as well have an "official" blog.


And here we are!  Let's see how this works, OK?




Popular posts from this blog

How the Kamado saved Christmas.

I'm gonna blame the medications

When the muse calls...